- Gurbax Rawat (Deputy Mayor of Chandigarh)
- Gurpreet Singh Guggi (Film actor)
were present on this occasion. They appealed people to practice yoga every day for better health. In the presence of
- Sanjeev Goyal (Registrar of Ayurveda, Punjab),
- Anil Kumar (Research Scholar at Ayurved College Sector 46, Chandigarh),
- S.D. Pandey(Professer at Ayurved College Sector 46, Chandigarh),
- Pawan Jagota (Deputy Director of health,Punjab)
- other media personalities,
- Subhash Goyal 1st time announced his decision of building the Dhanvantri Dham.
- Aware people about their health & humanity.
- a) Panchkarma Therapy,
b) Acupressure Therapy,
c) Yoga & Meditation Therapy,
d) Ayurvedic Medicines
e) Plantation of herbs
- De-addiction awareness camps with Ayurvedic Doctors
A dispensary for the poor patients has already been constructed. Cost around Rs 9.50 lacs has already been contributed by the people like you.
Now we require funds for construction of hall. Estimated cost of construction this hall is around Rs 28 lacs. You can offer donation in any kind i.e. unused furniture, clothes, fans, flex & holding , cement, bricks, other building material etc.
The cheque or DD should be drawn in favour of Jeevan Sanchar Welfare And charitable society payable at Chandigarh.
A/c Number: Axis Bank-915010046685454
Axis Bank, Chandigarh